For Chefs & Food Lovers
Chefs Chef was designed to bring together the thoughts and opinions of the hospitality industry and food lovers all over the world.
The website is initially concentrating on the Scottish Hospitality Market. Scotland is renowned for its wealth of superb ingredients and top class cuisine with 14 restaurants being awarded Michelin stars in Scotland and many others knocking on the door of the guide.
The vast majority of restaurateurs and hoteliers look for outstanding chefs capable of producing excellent dishes made from 100% fresh produce. This results in accreditation to the establishment normally in the form of Rosettes and Michelin Stars.
Chefs Chef is a base for Chefs and food lovers from across the web. It enables them to give their opinion of establishments, read articles on the newest kitchen equipment and cooking techniques and even exchange recipes at the click of a button.
Helping industry professionals
Chefs Chef will also be proactive in helping industry professionals looking for a new and exciting challenge in their chosen career. The website will display published job adverts for roles across the country from restaurateurs, hoteliers and recruitment specialists.
Sharing opinions of people in the Hospitality Industry
Chefs Chef aims to bring the opinions of people in the Hospitality Industry to the public and to ensure the top people in the Hospitality Industry are banging the drum about a new eatery in the city or a long established country house hotel.
Latest Chefs Chef Blog Posts
- Posted on: 22 Jul 2016 | 0 comments Category: Search UK Chef Jobs on Chef's Chef.co.uk £8 per hour Read full article
- Posted on: 22 Jul 2016 | 0 comments Category: Search UK Chef Jobs on Chef's Chef.co.uk £10 per hour Read full article
- Posted on: 7 Jul 2016 | 0 comments Category: News, Tips & Reviews on Chefs-Chef.co.uk £22,000 - £24,000pa plus Benefits Read full article
- Posted on: 7 Apr 2016 | 0 comments Category: News, Tips & Reviews on Chefs-Chef.co.uk The search for perfection in today's afternoon tea staple Read full article
- Posted on: 29 Mar 2016 | 0 comments Category: News, Tips & Reviews on Chefs-Chef.co.uk The Gourmet burger boom that keeps booming! Read full article