For Chefs & Food Lovers
Chefs Chef was designed to bring together the thoughts and opinions of the hospitality industry and food lovers all over the world.
The website is initially concentrating on the Scottish Hospitality Market. Scotland is renowned for its wealth of superb ingredients and top class cuisine with 16 restaurants being awarded Michelin stars in Scotland and many others knocking on the door of the guide.
The vast majority of restaurateurs and hoteliers look for outstanding chefs capable of producing excellent dishes made from 100% fresh produce. This results in accreditation to the establishment normally in the form of Rosettes and Michelin Stars.
Chefs Chef is a base for Chefs and food lovers from across the web. It enables them to give their opinion of establishments, read articles on the newest kitchen equipment and cooking techniques and even exchange recipes at the click of a button.
Helping industry professionals
Chefs Chef will also be proactive in helping industry professionals looking for a new and exciting challenge in their chosen career. The website will display published job adverts for roles across the country from restaurateurs, hoteliers and even recruitment specialists.
Sharing opinions of people in the Hospitality Industry
Chefs Chef aims to bring the opinions of people in the Hospitality Industry to the public and to ensure the top people in the Hospitality Industry are banging the drum about a new eatery in the city or a long established country house hotel.
Latest Chefs Chef Blog Posts
- Posted on: 17 Sep 2012 | 0 comments Category: Cooking Tricks, Tools and Chefs Techniques on Chefs-Chef.co.uk Instanta SV38 Digital Water Bath is a high-tech invention which encompasses a range of specialist features allowing it to revolutionise commercial kitchens everywhere. Read full article
- Posted on: 18 Jul 2012 | 0 comments Category: UK Chefs | Find out who is who and where they cook on Chefs-Chef.co.uk Speaking with Simon Mckenzie the Head Chef from the luxurious Isle of Eriska hotel its clear to see the apple didn’t fall too far from the tree with his passion for food since his dad was a highly accomplished chef. From winning a Catie award to being assigned by Prince Charles to assist with a programme dedicated to improving the quality of food in hospitals. Read full article
- Posted on: 10 May 2012 | 0 comments Category: UK Chefs | Find out who is who and where they cook on Chefs-Chef.co.uk If you don’t know the name Darin Campbell you should do! Darin is currently the Executive Chef of the award winning Hotel Du Vin in Glasgow (One Devonshire Gardens) and has been for the last year. Read full article
- Posted on: 13 Apr 2012 | 0 comments Category: Read the lastest reviews for Restaurants in Scotland on Chefs-Chef.co.uk The Northbridge Brasserie, Edinburgh offering seasonal Scottish cuisine with a contemporary twist. Providing a range of services from breakfast and afternoon tea to A la carte dining, using locally sourced ingredients of the highest quality. Read full article
- Posted on: 13 Apr 2012 | 0 comments Category: Read the lastest reviews for Restaurants in Scotland on Chefs-Chef.co.uk Hotel du Vin, Edinburgh is nestled deep in Edinburgh's Old Town, which offers 47 timelessly styled bedrooms and suites along with a bistro and mezzanine bar. Read full article